Maintain Independence with a Little Extra Help.
At Rosewood Court you will have the opportunity to maintain an active lifestyle. The activity calendar is filled with social events that are stimulating and entertaining. Scheduled transportation is available for things such as community events or shopping. Weekly church services are provided on campus by local clergy. Household chores such as laundry and cleaning can be done by our staff. Overnight guests are welcome to stay in our available guest suite. You will find you have more time to enjoy yourself and pursue other interests.
- Assisted living apartments that include full kitchen, washer & dryer, guest suite, outdoor patios and beauty shop on campus.
- Personalized care plans
- Housekeeping and laundry services available
- Breakfast and dinner served in the dining room
- 24-hour monitoring
- Professional, friendly assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility and medication management
- Access to community amenities including great room and common areas
- Activities include exercise classes three times a week, trivia, movies & popcorn, etc.
Scheduled transportation is available.
Assisted living is one part of our continuum of St. Rose Care Center Campus